Re: [at-l] eyewear

I broke a pair of glasses that were set on a shelter floow next to my head
when I got up in the middle of the night to answer nature's call.  The
crunching sound under my foot was most disheartening.  Fortunately, my eyes
are good enough to follow a trail (if someone else finds the blazes) and
I had sunglasses in the car to drive home with.  Since then, my glasses go in
my boot when I go to bed.  since they stand up, I havent tried to put my foot
in before taking them out (they are on my face long before I am ready to put
on my boots).  In rainy weather, I have hiked without glasses, since out of
focus is clearer than fogged up.
Happy trails,
Rich