Re: [at-l] eyewear

I wear glasses on the trail and the best move I ever made in eyewear was
the
purchase of a pair of glasses with "cables". (You don't need those neck
straps with these)
The cables wrap over the ear in a manner that makes slipping and falling
off
a thing of the past.
It used to be that my glasses were a constant pain because they would
slip
and fall off, especially when perspiring. Not anymore....
I too wear my glasses all day and take them off at night.

For the second part, sunglasses, I have "PhotoGrey" Extra lenses that
change
with the light. They are glass and a little heavier but you get used to
it in no
time.
This way I have nothing "extra" to carry or keep up with, on or off the
trail.

Block Dog