Re: [at-l] AT Book

> Which one, Cindy Ross' book - A Woman's Journey?  I'm not sure it is
>  still in print, but one of the used on-line stores may be able to find
>  it for you.  It is a good one.

Reprinted July 1997
AMAZON has it. May be able to get it from ATC.

Wildbill

<A HREF="http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/subst/home/home.html/002-8569917-51
48224">Amazon.com! Earth's Biggest Bookstore</A>
A Woman's Journey
by Cindy RossList: $9.95
Our Price: $9.95 + $0.85 special surcharge
Availability: This title usually ships within 4-6 weeks. Please note
that titles occasionally go out of print or publishers run out of stock.
We will notify you within 2-3 weeks if we have trouble obtaining this
title.

Paperback
Published by Appalachian Trail Conference
Publication date: July 1997
ISBN: 0917953428