[at-l] Tornadoes

Last nite a heck of a cold front moved thru the region.
It spawed some 16 tornadoes.  We don't generally
get sixteen tornadoes in a ten year period, let alone
in one nite.  Five of the tornadoes seem to have been
in Trail areas, from east of Port Clinton to DWG.
Bad storms were predicted and I'm sure the hikers
were hunkered down.
The good news is the front broke the high heat and
humidity and left us with some reallly fine hiking weather.
Highs in the low to mid seventies for at least a couple days.
Yeeeeesssss!!!  But there may be blowdowns and such to make
the Pa Trail a little less 'boring'.  ;^(
BTW..the reported tornadoes have not yet been authenticated
but up to 2 in of rain has!  That should put some gurgle
in the springs <g>.             signed   Aunti Em  ;^>