[at-l] forest service registry quotes

got these from a newsletter from our animal facility -- thought this is
somewhat trail-related and ya'll might get a kick out of it.

        These are actual comments left on Forest Service registration
sheets and comment cards by backpackers completing wilderness camping
trips:
        "A small deer came into my camp and stole my bag of pickles. Is
there a way I can get reimbursed? Please call."
        "Instead of a permit system or regulations, the Forest Service
needs to reduce worldwide population growth to limit the number of
visitors to wilderness."
        "Ban walking sticks in wilderness. Hikers that use walking
sticks are more likely to chase animals."
        "Found a smouldering cigarette left by a horse."
        "Too many bugs and leeches and spiders and spider webs. Please
spray the wilderness to rid the area of these pests."
        "The coyotes made too much noise last night and kept me awake.
Please eradicate these annoying animals."
        "Need more signs to keep area pristine.

--
Bruce