[at-l] (No Subject)

Lots of good info on this one!
I'm feeling a bit weird about doing this in public,
on the list, but if I didn't work for the "company"
I would still share this address
http://www.hike-usa.com/99-food.htm
just as I would post a gear site.

The service is good for people who don't have anyone willing
_and_ reliable <g> to handle their maildrops. It also allows
you to have total control of what is in your boxes..You don't
get stuck with mashed potatoes and gravy meals loooong after
you're sick of them.  When you pick up your maildrop, you
send me a revised menu.  If you ask for 87 cans of beenie-
weenies, that's what you'll get. Although I may send word
out to the trail so other hikers give you pleeennnty of room
at nite and don't flic their bics around you.  <<VVBG>>.

So .........disclaimer:  I do work for this company.  In fact it's
my job to do the shopping and ship out the boxes.

If you have any questions, ___PLEASE__respond through the
web page.  I feel funny enough about this, but as I said, I
would tell anyone about this even if I wasn't involved..
Flames will be ignored.  .........'nuf said.

-----== Sent via Deja News, The Discussion Network ==-----
http://www.dejanews.com/  Easy access to 50,000+ discussion forums