Re: [at-l] A mouse problem

Sorry to say that I had the same problem a few years back and also
sorry to say that the feline solution was the only one that satisfied the situation.

I got one Cat and it turned out that she didn't care much for climbing so the Mice
just
moved up a notch. (cabinets, drawers, etc.)
So I got my second who I refer to as my high altitude Kitty.
She prefers to lounge on top of the doors.
Haven't seen or heard from them varmits again.

The other options didn't work because of the very problems you mention in your
post....

(Gosh, I figured you'd learned your lesson on getting advice from the list.)    ;)

Block