Re: [at-l] Places to buy Bulk Dehydrated ingredients and other Hiker foods.

At 01:31 AM 5/29/98 EDT, WHHAWKINS@aol.com wrote:
>This was a question posted on Trailplace.
>
>Wildbill
>
>> Places to buy Bulk Dehydrated ingredients?Planning on doing the trail in
>> 99. Would like package our food for cost and preference purposes. I live
>> in the Florida panhandle so if there are any suggestions I would love to
>> hear them.
>> Author: Rodney E-mail: teamdoss@hotmail.com Posted: 4-26-1998
<snip>

	Here in Clovis, the local supermarket carries bulk food, some of which
should be pretty good for backpacking.  I'd suggest looking locally before
buying something from a specialty shop.

	Earl

Earl Needham, KD5XB    mailto:KD5XB@AMSAT.ORG
Lead trombone for Bill Case & the Velvetones (big band)
Clovis, NM (N34.403 W103.334)
Phi Mu Alpha Sinfonia, Pi Chi '76  (That was Texas A&I University.)