Re: [at-l]Silly Question about: Trail Angels

In a message dated 98-05-28 12:08:38 EDT, rambleon@email.unc.edu writes:

<<  A thru-hike on the AT is a gruelling physical and mental
 challenge. It is also a thing of undescribeable beauty. I don't find much
beauty or
 challenge in going to the mall. Does anyone else? >>

Ask the Redhead about this...since she was old enough to understand the
concept of giving people money for goods/services, she turned it into a higher
art form.  As she got older she developed it into a grueling sport not
recommended to the untrained novice.  She has set many speed and endurance
records that remain unchallenged to this day.

Patty  (ok ok, I can hear the complaints now...but feeling humorous today.  I
promise to get back to gear/hiking issues.)

Patty