[at-l] RE: ATML Emergency Blanket

KC,

<<	Could one use an Emergency Blanket (those silver things) in the winter, I
know I
could but would it keep me warm?  >>

I would also advise against the space blanket for another reason.  Too much
noise.  Every time you roll over, shuffle under the blankets, move ever so
slightly it makes a heck of a lot of crinkly noise.  But it does work.  It
won't keep you warm but it will keep you from getting cold.  It drove me
crazy after two weeks waiting for my regular sleeping bag.  My hiking
partner had one too so it was twice as bad.  Go with the Cat's Meow.

Fire Marshal