[at-l] The AT is great (fwd)

STOP!!! The following message is NOT from Milt. It's a guest post. -Milt

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 28 May 98 11:58 EDT
To: milt@iqsc.com
Subject: The AT is great

* Message posted to AT-L from the National Scenic Trails Website
* by our guest Teresa Beachy <tbeachy@juno.com>.
* Please use <tbeachy@juno.com> to reply to the sender.

Hi to all the listers,

We, Teresa (now Mountain Roamer) and Daniel (now Outta Chocolate), are having a great time on the AT.  We came into Pearisburg last night, picked up our mail at the PO, and went to the hostel for showers, then out to town for supper.  That good ole legendary appetite is just starting to kick in.  Couldn't believe how much I ate and I didn't feel stuffed.

Pearisburg is our first overnight town stop.  We've been on the trail 16 days now, today is day 17 and it just keeps getting better.  We talked with Jim and Ginny, and Woodelf last night so they are posting to the list for us.  This morning we stopped by the library and they had computers on the Net for us to use, so I decided a post to the list myself would be in order.

Basically this is just a hi and an invitation for ya'all to come on out to the AT and see us.  Jim & Ginny usually know about where we are so check with them.  The list is great, but the AT itself is far better.  Just get out and hike!!!

Mountain Roamer & Outta Chocolate