Re: [at-l] hello

In a message dated 98-05-27 18:29:31 EDT, DaRedhead@aol.com writes:

<< but could I please point out that "family" is the whole point
 of this thru hike, aside from the hike itself?  In case it has escaped
anyones
 notice -I am going with my *mom*, who I almost lost to cancer recently.  Who,
 though it pains me to say, may not be around in 16 years when Cassy is an
 adult.   >>

Oh poop...I'm going to be around long enough to spend all your inheritance.
Wasn't it Mark Twain who said there are 3 kinds of lies?  Lies...damn
lies...and statistics.

Patty (aka Mom)
Ga > Me 00