RE: Fw: [at-l] Thru-hike questions

Well, there's thru-hike packs and thru-hike packs, and there's bad weather
and bad weather, but from the experience of my one traverse of this trail, I
heartily agree with your basic point that in addition to being wicked cool,
the Knife Edge is potentially dangerous.  And the Rangers discourage taking
full packs up to the summit by any route.

So, I would like to amend my previous statement to read "I would definitely
consider taking that route".

Isn't Felix's judgment pretty questionable in any event?

Peter