Re: [at-l] Oh Yuk! and other tick related stuff

My understanding is that it is 79% effective in trials against Lyme disease. Has
nothing to do with what type of tick, except that only one variety is known to carry
Lyme disease.
Sounds to me like a good thing to have, even if it's not absolute protection. And it
*is* a vaccine, just approved by the FDA.

Tom