[at-l] Copied from the Flint Mtn Shelter

BUILDING THE PERFECT HIKER

We're taking the best attributes from this year's AT hikers to develop
the perfect hiker.

We're taking:

Nyamazela's reverence and temperment
The determination of "Turtle" and "Oasis"
"Mother Teresa's" patience (the hiker, not the dead woman)
SOL's eyes
Mainer's smile
Lone Wolf's beard, for wilderness wear, and Renaissance Man for his in
town dining.
Baltimore Jack's wardrobe (I want one of those headbands, man.  Not the
skull cap, mind you; the headband)
Mo's sense of humor, and her downhill speed
What the heck, throw in Purple's downhill speed and we'll make this thing
move like the Express Escalator to Hell;
Gentle Ben's  uphill speed.  I hope to see him again in a couple of
weeks, after he bounces off Katahdin and yo-yo'/s back this way.
Spot's 18-pound (and going down) pack.  Throw in a bunch of Full Goose's
turkey jerkey; we don't care what it weighs.
"Guided by Voices" fire making abilities...no, no, not the cabin!
Alpahbet Soups's stove (Houston, we have lift-off)
Frodo's artistic ability and Daisy's metabolism
>From "Hey Duke", "Dirty Bird" and "Tripod" we want the natural ability
to apprehend and bring shelter mice to justice.  Thank you, Tripod, for
always supplying the bait, and
Sunray's friends, who sacrificed themselves to party in honor of his 41st
birthday!