[at-l] paddler's tent

Paddler--
        What kind of tent to you have that you keep the ground cloth on the
inside?  I have  a Clip Flashlight, and always the rain dripping off the
fly onto the tent's sides near the bottom manages to seep between my
exterior ground cloth and the underside of the tent, even though the ground
cloth is cut smaller than the tent footprint.  I think the drops cling to
the underside of the tent rather than dripping off.

I think I'll try the interior groundcloth idea next time out.  Do you us a
poly sheet or a nylon tarp?

Thanks,

Cosmo

Cosmo Catalano, Jr.