Re: [at-l] Re: ATML Dogs on the Trail

CHoover241 wrote:

> Aren't you guys supposed to be leashing your dogs or leaving them at home?

Yes....we are.  I've forwarded your post to the dog hike list.
I hope some people may recognize that everyone doesn't
like dogs on the trail and that if they allow their dogs to
act like this, all dog hikers will be banned.
Probably start the leash versus unleashed war all over again
over there, but somebody has to speak out.
I'm really sorry ....I hope you know that not every owner
is such an ass.