Re: [at-l] Re: long answer to long question

In a message dated 98-05-22 18:00:58 EDT, bullard@northnet.org writes:

<< Teach your children by
 example that they should do what they believe is truly important even if
 the rest of the world thinks otherwise. >>

If the example we are setting is that money and work and hiking is more
important than they are, I guess it sets a fine example.... that family is
secondary or tertiary.

I grew up that way and from an ex-kids point of view, it is a very lonely
world out there.  Guys think about what you are expounding.

           choovers