Re: [at-l] A bag question

DaRedhead wrote:  So of the

> other options out there, what is the experience with it, what worked well,
> what didn't?

You may not want to hear this, but.....
I've decided the best way to handle this is to buy three bags.
Start with a 10 or 15 degree (I intend on starting early).
Switch to a lighter bag when it's safe.  And finally a summer blanket.
Reverse order up north (I intend on finishing late).  I've agonized
over this...I'm noted for my frugality.  I just can't see anyway of
being relatively sure I'll be able to sleep well without carrying any
extra unnecessary weight.  Anyone else do it this way?????