Re: [at-l] Gear Guidelines ???

I would recommend you put on your loaded pack and then hike around the
neighborhood a few blocks.  You'll soon know whether or not your pack is
fitted/adjusted properly.  Pop in on a local outfitter and ask their
advice.  It's difficult to say how to adjust your pack straps from this end
of a keyboard.

"Time-Maker" - Ern Grover
www.tick-tock.com

"The longest recorded flight of a chicken is thirteen seconds."

http://www.hack.net/lists *