Re: [at-l] first-aid kit

If you have a specific medical condition, ask your pharmacist for the
basics plus anything that can be rendered useful for you specifically,
including your meds.  If you do end up purchasing one of the Over the
Counter types, i.e. Johnson & Johnson, chuck the weighty box, and sort
through the remainder to rid the excess baggage.  Moleskin in reasonable
quantities should always be there.  Also water purification tabs in case
your filter quits on you.  In lieu of many different types of bandages, a
feminine sanitary nap makes an excellent compress (I can hear the groaning
in the peanut gallery now), and an extra pair of panty hose is an excellent
lightweight source of leg warmth (hey, Joe Namath did it and I hear Felix
wears them all the time), and cut apart, makes decent fixings for a sling,
and emergency wraps.

Anyone out there with other suggestions?

"Time-Maker" - Ern Grover
www.tick-tock.com

"The longest recorded flight of a chicken is thirteen seconds."