Re: [at-l] hike report

In a message dated 98-05-21 13:56:33 EDT, slackpacker@juno.com writes:

> Wednesday morning was gloomy and the rains began to fall.  Skyline was
>  ecstatic.  I left him as he headed north with a spring in his step...
>
>  pittsburgh

See, Pittsburgh - just your presence is enough to help people go on.  I
haven't been here long enough to remark on the whole "slackpacker" thing -
(although I have remarked on it, and taken the abuse <g>) but so far, what
I've seen is, you help people.  Period.  Thats enough for me. :)  So, like in
the year 2000 you run into mom and I, I am looking forward to it.  You might
even have snickers :)

The Redhead
Ga > Me  00