[at-l] Re:Thru-hike prep

Ern tried to circumvent my only pleasure in life by writing:

>2.  Instead of the 2X4 for twenty minutes a day, bring along an extra dozen
>or so bungee cords.  They can be tied in all sorts of ways to keep you bent
>over and sore.  Very effective.

Felix - Ignore this. Won't work, been tried. BTW, I'm stepping up your pace
now, 30 mins with the 2x4, and I've modified it with some holes and a few
carpet tacks. See ya' at 3:30. Oh, on Saturday we'll begin the "intestinal
training" to save you that water filter weight - my E. Coli and Giardia
cultures are both looking pretty darn healthy under the 'scope...

Walk Smartly -
Kurt
Ga>Me...ASAP (99 or 00) :)
"In wildness is the preservation of the world" - Thoreau