[at-l] Re: ATML Thru-hike prep

1.  The hamburg idea is really great.  The postman will be very happy to
get rid of it, hence, you'll be at the head of the line.  And, in case you
lose your way through town, follow your nose to the post office.

2.  Instead of the 2X4 for twenty minutes a day, bring along an extra dozen
or so bungee cords.  They can be tied in all sorts of ways to keep you bent
over and sore.  Very effective.

3.  The underwear, really now.  I turn mine inside out, and get double the
mileage.  Surely you must have thought of that.  If they can't stand up by
themselves, they're not ready to change.  This will take the worry out of
being close.

4.  When you walk through town, everyone will surely lift his feet to check
if they stepped into "I woke up this morning, and there was dog poop on my
shoe."