[at-l] Teresa Beachy update

We got an answering machine message and a post card from Teresa Beachy
today.  She is now known as "Mountain Roamer." Her cousin Daniel will
henceforth be called "Outta Chocolate." She is excited and happy and
having a great time.  They called from in Adkins, VA.  As some of you
know, since she couldn't start until mid-May, they decided to start in
Damascus and hike north to Katahdin, then hike south from Damascus in
the fall.  Let me give you her words:

"Outta Chocolate" and I are having a fabulous time.  We are in love with
the trail!  We didn't even bother going to Trail Days.  The weather has
been great and the views spectacular.  I have a few blisters, but no big
deal.  Other than that, no aches or pains.  We've been doing 9 mile days
with an 11 miler and a 12 miler thrown in. Gives us lots of time to
lollygag along the way.  . . . I'm having the best time! . . . We left
Damascus Tuesday morn (before Trail Days) and hiked out of town after
seeing "Weathercarrot."  We met a lot of hikers hiking south into
Damascus for Trail Daze, but the shelters have not been full.  We've
tented about three nights because the weather has been so gorgeous.
Post to the list and let then know we've been having a great time."

Can someone on ATM-L and AT-98 let them know that she is well and happy?

We'll keep you posted.
Ginny