[at-l] The History of the AT

Hey everyone,
     I am one of the more silent, yet highly interested subscribers of the
AT-L. First off thanks for all the great opinions, and information that I've
got on hikes and hiking throughout this year. The reason that I am writing
is that for English class, I am writing a research paper on the History of
the AT (a topic picked by yours truely). However, there is a real lack of
books in our Library about the History of the AT. I was wondering if any of
you know any sources, either published material, or On-Line web pages, that
might be able to help me out. Thanks a lot, hope to hear from some of you
soon.

-Aaron W. Pratt

P.S. thanks for all those hiking veggie posts...being a veggie I've often
faced a problem of what to eat on the trail

phish35@wtco.net

Philmont Trek '96, 708-H (Baldy was a blast)
Whites'97
Class of 1999
GA - ME (someday, Hopefully)