[at-l] Veggie/vegan hikers

A while ago there was a thread on one of the lists about veggie/vegan
hiker food.  My friend BB and I hiked in '96, and she had
vegetarian/vegan food all the way; the second half of the trip, I shared
it with her, and can vouch for the fact that the recipes were delicious.
If anyone wants her email address, write me privately, and I'll pass it
on--she'll be glad to share some good recipes with you.

happy trails,

Amazin' Grace