[at-l] Moms hike

I'll let her tell you the details when she gets home - but mom just called
from Front Royal, and just completed her first deliberate AT hike. ( i say
Deliberate because she has done a small section around here, but it wasn't
necessarily by choice - it was for background info for a book in progress)
She was very excited - I am not sure about the section, somewhere around
Skyland and Little Stoney Creek Mtn?? - but anyway - just thought I'd let you
know - not only did she do two miles, but in great time too :)  I see no
difficulty with our weekender coming up.  And I'm quite sure that Mikes
slideshow was a contributer to the whole thing. Thanks, Mike.

The Redhead
Ga > Me 00