Re: [at-l] Tent odor advice needed

Have your friend call Eureka back and tell them he is returning the tent for
exchange. They will certainly take it back, based on my experience with them.

Their initial suggestion to wash the tent first was a good one - though
storage in the original bag is what I've always done - and now that he has
done that without result, send it back.

-Paddler (GA?ME 99     300 days...)