RE: [at-l] Feet Don't Fail Me Now!

She's mentioned in Kelly's (she of Voyager and Shutterbug) journal
entries of April 29th and 30th at the hostel at Dennis Cove Road.
Twilight is also said to have been there.

In case there are any journal addicts out there who hadn't discovered
this, many of the hikers in the "Journals Pending" section have actually
started posting entries.  And Ozone, who has been banished the
"Thru-Hike On Hold" section, has actually been back on the trail for
some time, and has entries through May 9th.

I assume Wingfoot is overworked (which is probably a permanent
condition), and hasn't been able to find time to bring things up to
date.

Peter