Re: [at-l] The big test

In a message dated 98-05-18 06:01:06 EDT, Fourwh1021@aol.com writes:

<<  I finally settled on the small ones with strap
attachments so I can carry water if I want.  I then went back to the tent, put
 the bare essentials in my pack, and locked my purse in the jeep.  I know I
 will be making many major purchases in the future, but buying that little bag
 will always be my favorite memory.  >>

Patty--What a neat account of the changes happening in you. Backpacking sure
is a lot more than just hiking with a pack isn't it? Nice of you to share this
symbolic moment of your increasing freedom from things. Sally