[at-l] YES!

Felix said:
"This is the list I joined. Not the one that is posting
private notes. Not the one that is worried about who said what in a
register. This is a list of friends, who happen to be hikers. When I
joined, I thought it was supposed to be like being at a shelter talking
with everyone else at the shelter, only cyber-shelters. The talk isn't
always about"

I say:
"Yes, this is the way I think the list should be, friends sharing gear
problems, gear choices, food preparations, etc.  I also think we should
share friendship, which means it is not always about something AT related.
What do you think?"

Highlander