[at-l] Re: ATML The "correct equipment"

<< Amen WF. There is no Perfect gear for everyone, or even anyone. >>

Every hike I take, I modify something or find something that I need or
something to change.  For instance, hiking down 3 Ridges with one ski pole
caused my knees enormous pain.  Since then I have picked up some Leki's.  I
will let you all know if they solve the problem. Hiking 3 days in the rain
with a zip stove convinced me to purchase an MSR, etc.  Hiking is a continual
learning experience.  That is one of the reasons I love it. Hope to see you
all at Trail Days!

        choovers