[at-l] Ibuprofin (was: Here's my 'tuckerized' Pack and Pocketbook)

At 03:02 AM 5/14/98 PDT, Fourwh1021 wrote:
>The general reaction is to take something other than tylenol...like
Moltrin or
>Ibuprofen.  I will have to check ingredients as I can't take anything with
>asperin in it.  But an anti-inflammatory sounds very neccesary.  The
clothes I

This rang a bell with me, so I called a local pharmacy.  If you are
allergic to aspirin YOU SHOULD NOT TAKE any of the NSAID (Non-Steroidal
Anti-Inflammatory Drugs).  That means:

	No Ibuprofin (Advil, Motrin, etc.)
	No Neproxyn (sp?) (Alieve, etc.)

If you can't take aspirin, I'd talk to your doctor or pharmacist before
taking anything other than Acetaminophen (Tylenol, etc.).

-- Jim