Re: [at-l] chocolate bars

I was a loyal Power Bar person until I ran the Mt. Washington Road Race
last June. I stopped in a sports store in North Conway for some Power
bars and the guy at the counter convinced me to try Cliff.  You will
never catch me eating pressed cardboard again!!  Cliff bars are more like
real food and they do hold up well in the heat.  I have not tried the
Cliff Shot in the tube yet, but I have a friend who practically lives on
the stuff...likes the vanilla flavor the best I think.  I like the Power
Gel (not sure if that is what it is called. ) by the makers of the Power
Bars. Strawberry vanilla is my favorite. Boosted me up Mt. Washington
(even though I couldn't see where I was going) 3 feet visibility that day
:)

dee