Re: [at-l] Attn: veggie thru-hikers

<< Title: So Easy to Preserve
 and recipes conforming to the latest USDA food preservation  >>

I believe this is the document that I found, but it was on a website at no
charge.  I lost the URL when my hard drive crashed, and have not been able to
find it again.  Maybe they took it off the web.  I would say that it is well
worth the money, though, especially for someone not familiar with dehydrating.
It gives instructions for drying and preserving things you will never think of
on your own.  It also gives instructions for drying in a dehydrator, an oven,
and even drying in the sun.

Good Hiking,
Jim
"Earth gives life and seeks the man who walks gently upon it"