[at-l] Druid Virgins?

Grey owl said:

I will admit that I was disappointed in the purity thread.  I had
visions of Druid Virgins pancing up and down the AT in diaphanous
gowns. <<

On a lighter note, I had the same visions on my thru-hike.  I figured
that I had just been away from my wife too long.  <wicked evil grin>

Quid Pro Quo
GA>ME '96

"Humans think they are smarter than dolphins because we build
cars and buildings and start wars etc...and all that dolphins
do is swim in the water, eat fish and play around.
Dolphins believe that they are smarter for exactly the same reasons."
                           ---Douglas Adams---