[at-l] camp-tech

Need advice --

So I don't have the $$ to bring home a high-end Gore-tex jacket --
anybody have experience with this "Camp-tech" stuff from Campmor?
Campmor markets this fabric as being able to exclude the entry of water
droplets (i.e. rain) and allow for the dissipation of water vapor
(sweat), keeping you dry and cool.  Real light weight, too.  Costs
around $60.  Sounds like a poor man's gore-tex.  Always heard that "if
it sounds too good to be true, it probably is". would appreciate any
reports of first-hand experience with this product -- I'm leaning
towards ordering the jacket.

Apologize for interrupting the list with a gear question ;-)

Bruce