[at-l] netiquette on at-L

I would post this msg normally to the individual not the at-L. However,
the  netiquette I think needs some improving so I will just
send out my 5 cents. If am breaking the rules. I plead guilty in advance.

If the person wants to send me a flame. sent it to atbeans@hotmail.com. I won't
respond to anything in atbeans@hotmail.com.  I only look there a month later
so I can get some good laughs.

I send all gas discharges there and you can too. I know I am breaking
the atbeans rule. I guess I had just one to many chili peppers.    pw=atlbeans

and I do apologize to those that consider this petty.

But one must have some ground rules of conduct on a forum. I think.

First I think the at-L will will rapidly finish this round off. I hope it does.

Certain individuals have elected to takeprivate e-mail sent
to them and post it on the list.  That's OK for I am sure if the
party that sent the e-mail would consider that in subsequent
e-mail transmission. Chances are there would be  NONE.

What I don't like as a at-L forum user is a person not first informing the
list that
the msg was originally sent to them privately.  Bad form if not.

What I object to even more is a person not saying the msg was sent
privately and only sending abstracts out of the private message. Really stinko.

Needless to say that person shall receive NO MORE private mail
from me.

OK, gas discharge over. Now back to more fun issues.

hike on...  :) Tom 'hikenet' Caggiano