Re: [at-l] Trail days

One of my BP'ing buddys eats vegan stuff. TO each thier own but man I dont
see how they do it.  :-)   The stuff he fixes looks like stuff I use my
water filter to get rid of. :-). I can find out where he gets his but I
know he orders it from somewhere in Roanoke Va.

At 10:05 PM 5/11/98 EDT, you wrote:
>In a message dated 5/11/98 4:32:29 PM Central Daylight Time,
>thatgirl@astrogirl.com writes:
>Aren't Vegans distantly related to Romulans and Vulcans? I'm really not sure
>what they eat, but I'm sure that you will be welcome at Trail Days in
>Damascus. Hikers are known to be very open minded, we don't care what planet
>you are from. :-).
>
>Herb
>* From the Appalachian Trail Mailing List | For info
http://www.hack.net/lists *

                                   Daryl Cline