No Subject

Date: May 11, 1998

/internet
/to at-l@saffron.hack.net
/end

Maybe I am just being a little niave, but my grandmother always told me to
put nothing in writing you wouldn't be embarrassed to read 50 yrs from now.
Couldn't that same rule hold true for registers? I think when I turn 80 or
90 , I might be a little embarrassed to read "nasty" comments I had written
about someone I probably don't even remember. On the other hand, complaints
about the weather, hiking conditions, the stupid song going through my head
all day probably wouldn't have that same effect on me.

Karen