Re: [at-l] Hiking without a pocketbo

This thread reminds me of my briefcase.  I started carrying a smaller one
so that I have to periodically clean it out.  When i carried a larger one
It would accumulate stuff like special paper, tax guides etc that i needed
for one job but left in there.  My wife changes handbags with the seasons and
when she changes them finds all sorts of stuff she has been lugging around
for the past few months.  If you carry a bag just big enough for the essentials
then that's all you'll carry.
Happy trails
Rich