Re: [at-l] bashing someone in a shelter register...

In a message dated 5/10/98 11:43:45 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
slackpacker@juno.com writes:

<< How shall we define someone that bashes someone else in a shelter
 register?  What new policy shall we write?  Would that person be having a
 lesser experience if they used one of the slackpacker pens to write the
 entry?  Was someone else's hike ruined because it was done in a shelter,
 rather than in a manner consistent with pooping?  Are the feds going to
 be called in?  Where was Felix at the time?  Where was Earl at the time?
 Should we set up a new list to discuss this matter? >>

So it's OK to bash a fellow hiker in the registers, is that your opinion?

Solar Bear