Re: [at-l] Earl Shaffer

>Which one Eva?  You ever notice that we now have fewer strays in
>Sanford these days.  I hear the position of Animal Control Officer
>is in jeopardy.

>Ern

Actually it was down to Golden Palace. And Earl had his trusty canine
tied out front. And the poor thing looked scared to death. I can't
imagine why. I assured him he had nothing to worry about at this
particular eatery as I know the owner personally. But he just looked
at me with unbelieving eyes and nodded at this black car with tinted
down windows that kept driving by. And then I recognized the vehicle
as the delivery car from 'not to name names' just down the road. Well
you can bet your booties I stayed with that pooch until Earl had
finished his lunch and could again take control him. It was an honor
to be able to help Earl out like that. What an exciting afternoon...

Morning Dove  : )( :

http://www.hack.net/lists *