Re: [at-l] What goes?

Solar Bear,  I agree with you about some of the language in the trail
registers, but some of us adults do not care to read the vulgarity
either.  I know some would say you don't have to read it, but aren't the
registers there for us to read what is going on in the hiking community.
I think most people are educated beyond the vulgar gutter language so
they could choose other words to describe their hike.
Plodder