[at-l] bashing someone in a shelter register...

How shall we define someone that bashes someone else in a shelter
register?  What new policy shall we write?  Would that person be having a
lesser experience if they used one of the slackpacker pens to write the
entry?  Was someone elses hike ruined because it was done in a shelter,
rather than in a manner consistant with pooping?  Are the feds going to
be called in?  Where was Felix at the time?  Where was Earl at the time?
Should we set up a new list to discuss this matter?

pittsburgh