[at-l] A wet and wounderful time

Hey y'all

   I'm back from another weekend expedition into the wilderness with Scout
Troop 119. Ok, this one was not too wildernessie seeing we were camping on the
soccer field of the US Merchant Marine Academy. The annual invitational camp-
o-ree was a wet one at best. (if you want details, check with anyone on the
East coast. I think the rain stopped from Friday night to Sundat afternoon for
2.1 seconds.) Anywho, we all had a great time and the entire troop proved
themselves to be foul weather campers. By Saturday afternoon half of the 150
troops at the event had all ready left, Troop 119 left on Sunday afternoon.

BUT to my question. Needless to say everything got wet. (My kingdom for dry
socks!) It wasn't because we didn;t try our best, it was just that there was
so much water! One of the items soaked was my Therma rest sleeping pad. Do I
have to do anything special to it? I'm hanging it up to dry, but will it be
ok? I figure the insides must still be dry because it's still inflatable.

 Thanks,

Pitchfork