Re: [at-l] Lists

Hi Terry,
Lately I've been thinking about how the list has changed since I joined a
couple of years ago. It used to be mostly info on gear, techniques, the
trail and a fair amount of trip reports. The humorous post and bs was
only a small part of it. Trip reports have become rare and I enjoy them a
great deal. I see from your post and some private ones, others miss the
"old list". I believe most of us need very little moderation, just a
common consensus on what the list should be. Ryan and Milt have done a
fine job with the really off the wall stuff. Others may like things like
they are and that's not bad, just not what I joined for. I know I've been
posting as much bs as anybody (more than most) so in the future I intend
to limit the less serious post to the list. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy
the friendship and gentle ribbing that comes from the list family. It's
just maybe a lot of it should be private. This isn't a judgement or
directed at anyone, just me blabbing.

woodelf

P.S. Who's going to Trail Daze and how many kegs of beer you taking?
	I tried real hard not to write that.  :-)