Re: [at-l] My experience in obtaining Tyvek

>4.  That even if there was nothing that could be done at the local level
>of management, perhaps I could contact corporate customer

It's the piglet story. The squeek gets the grease.  No Home Depot mgr
wants any comments from a customer going up the line.

This "squeak" works if done politely at most for the major stores.
It is seen as a customer complaint and the local manager will in a lot
of cases have his performance evaluation "marked".

No manager wants you to go up the chain unless the letter is about great
service.

If not getting anywhere, first give the manager( of whatever) a letter you
are planning to send to the home office.

Put a "draft stamp" on it. Make the letter polite and direct and say the letter
was review by the manager. Put a _______ in the draft for the "name of the
manager".

The manager will in many cases agree and then just write it off a
shrinkage... no pain but plenty of gain.

Gets my NY/NJ negotiation roots are showing..

and so it goes.

Please give us some feedback after you use it. Does it leak if you
put it on water. Sit in a little pool of water and let us know if
your fanny gets wet??

Try both sides down?  Did you know what type (brand) of Tyvek you got?

-Tom