Re: [at-l] Lists

WOW. Lets get Tom, felix my son and some black beans and chili together for
a through hiking fumagation expedition. No one will ever have to worry
about biting insects on the AT again.   :-)

At 06:15 PM 5/9/98 -0400, you wrote:
>Woodelf, I think your more expansive question of not only lisst but
>be hooking up with a person from Va and another from CT for a several
>
>Of course, meeting me after a bowl of chili and black beans, is well, I'll be
>nice and call it deodorant; better than garlic for keeping away those evil
>spirits and even chases away the Maine blackflies.
>I am just waiting for Rhymn Worm's book to come out!  - Tom

                           Daryl Cline WB4YEX
                            Harrisonburg, Va.
                  Web page: <http://www.cfw.com/~clines>
   Outdoor pictures:  <http://www.cfw.com/~clines/outdoors> UPDATED 4/28/98